The WISH centre is often the first point of contact for people in Blackburn with Darwen who are experiencing domestic abuse. Fully qualified and specialist staff are available to discuss choices and options in a non-judgemental way, providing emotional and practical support including-
- information on and access to emergency, temporary accommodation
- access to our floating support service,
- access to IDVA, ISVA, YPVA service
- access to counselling
- access to specialist courses for men and women
- appointments at the free legal surgery
- signposting and information about other local agencies
We provide support and guidance whatever choice you make.
Appointments are not always necessary but are strongly advisable.
Monday- Thursday 9am-5pm
Friday 9am- 4pm
43 King St. Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2DH
Telephone: 01254 260465/ 55111