Blackburn & Darwen District Without Abuse
CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
Boxing Day – CLOSED
Tues 27th Dec – CLOSED (Bank Holiday)
Weds 28th Dec – Open 10am-3pm
Thurs 29th Dec– Open 10am-3pm
Fri 30th Dec– Open 10am-3pm
Mon 2nd Jan – CLOSED
BDDWA exists to support women, men and children who are affected by domestic violence or domestic abuse.
The WISH centre is often the first point of contact for people in Blackburn with Darwen who are experiencing domestic abuse. Trained staff are available to discuss choices and options in a non-judgemental way, providing emotional and practical support including-
- Information on and access to emergency, temporary accommodation
- Access to our floating support service,
- Access to IDVA, ISVA, YPVA service
- Access to counselling
- Access to specialist courses for men and women
- Appointments at the free legal surgery
- Signposting and information about other local agencies
We provide support and guidance whatever choice you make.
Appointments are not always necessary but are strongly advisable.